- Homeopathy is an holistic therapy based on matching “like with like”.
- It is concerned with the whole individual, not symptoms alone, so we require a very detailed picture of the person.
- The skill of the homeopath is in matching the most appropriate remedy to each individual.
- Remedies are made from minute amounts of natural substances that have been greatly diluted to remove any toxicity.
- They are neither harmful nor addictive and suitable for almost everyone.
- It is believed that such subtle intervention triggers the body’s own healing mechanism, though not yet scientifically proven.
- Homeopathy can be used as a complementary therapy alongside conventional treatment.
- It can be used as a “one-off” in an acute situation e.g. food poisoning, though ideally as a deeper constitutional therapy.
Areas of special interest
All female issues, anything connected with performance difficulties, teaching/learning and dealing with domestic or professional pressures. As homeopathy deals with the whole person, a list of ailments is neither relevant nor permitted on homeopathic websites. Please call to discuss details.
- Dowsing is the icing on my homeopathic cake and saves time.
- It assists in fine- tuning potency choice or remedy order.
- It helps with those who cannot give a complete picture.
- Personalised feng-shui is used to complement homeopathy:
- 9 star Ki, Element cycles, Pa’Kua, I Ching, Kua number.
- Know which colours and materials will increase or drain your energy.
- Which areas and elements are best for relaxation and sleep.
- How to balance dynamics within the home.
Bach Flower Remedies
- A gentle, efficient application of these flower essences is available either separately or included in a full homeopathic appointment.
- Their subtle action can help to enhance emotional well-being.